What is life?
We spend our day doing the same routine waking up, going to school, or workinng etc.
I have always felt that I haven’t lived my life the way I want to yet and I realize what is stopping me from doing what I want to do, it’s just me my own thought stop me from doing what could possibly change my life.
I found these quote on google and tumblr. I don’t normal want to live by a quote but I use them as motivation but to dedicate them to my life. Here are some is you need some life motivation
So there is a book called ” The Timekeeper” by Mitch Albom and there’s a particular excerpt from the book which is very well known and I love this because it show what we are in life and this what we do, we watch time then live life
Here it is
“Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. Man alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out.”
—Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
I’m going to leave it at the this was very psychological but I’m just in that mood about life and stuff 🙂
So stepping away from beauty and fashion for a minute. I’m going to share some weird facts about me because why not 🙂
- The first thing is crime shows like the ones that are shown on the investigation channel. I used to think that people would actually film people killing people for entertainment.. I know I’m a bit crazy and weird but thats what I used to think until my mom told me those are just actor reenacting the crime…. just a moment of silence…
- The “D” in Disney so I know I’m know that I am not the only one who thought the “D” was a backwards “G” with a line through it. (lol) Gisney..
I am I the only one that see the “G” I hope not.. now I know it is disney
3. Carmex Lip balm I use to thing Carmex was a glue company. So when ever I saw a person putting on Carmex i would think ” Why are you putting glue on your face!”
this is the lip balm and this what I thought
4. The Bear in the Big Blue House freaked me OUT as a child I thought he would eat me and I never understood why people liked him he just scared me…..
his head is not proportionate to his body!!!!!!
5. So I don’t know if this is weird but I use to know like my straight hair i want the loose curly hair this is before I knew how to use a curling iron but now I like hair the way it is 🙂
6. I did not like chunky heels I used to think that they would be heavy and unflattering but now I love them I’m pretty sure all my boots are chunky heels
7. I don’t like toes I honestly don’t know why they just bother me so much…..
8. I used to never understand dark lipstick because I didn’t understand why people want to have dark lips and that it would get all over your teeth but now I think they are so cool ( yea I’m i know)
9. To this day I don’t understand why there are bright neon colors in makeup palettes because unless it is halloween or you are doing a photo shoot I don’t see people ever wearing those colors unless you don’t care what people think 🙂
So those are some weird facts and honestly I was having a writers block and I couldn’t think of anything fashion and beauty related things but some of the facts are kind of beauty and fashion related(ish)
Tell me if you like these ” Get to know me” post and comment down a weird fact about yourself
- 50 Weird Confessions (danoah.com)
- I’m a Weird Kid (deliterate.wordpress.com)
- Cray-Cray. (gayinlosangeles.wordpress.com)