Legging – Artizia
Boots – Doc Marten
Birthday OOTD 10/28
I ♥ Fall TAG
Fall is here yay it is my favorite season 🙂
This is the Fall tag asking what you favorite items of Fall are.
Here we go
1. Favorite Fall lip product
Stila Long wear liquid lip color in Patina or Rosebud Salve lip balm
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Essie in Devils Advocate which is a deep black plum color
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Pumpkin Spice Latte I feel like that is a given for most people
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Bath and body works Leaves
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Haunted hay ride because you don’t have to move and I don’t like being scared a lot
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Any mini chocolate or jolly ranchers
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The weather it is perfect its not to cold but I can still wear a sweater and it not so hot that I want to sit in a tub of ice.. lol
So that is my fall pick what are your comment down below I loved to know
- I heart fall tag (suekid.wordpress.com)
- The “I Love Fall” Tag! (prettyintheeast.wordpress.com)
Fall is here yay these are some outfits i would wear.
**note: this is not sponsered by Forever 21. everything was bought with my own money it is my favorite store as well as a coincidence.
This dress may look familiar I mentions this in my September Favorites. I think overalls and overall dresses are going to become a fashion trend in all the season because you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I wore this on my First day of school but i wore short sleeves instead and depending on the weather you can wear tights.
Overall dress- Forever 21
Grey long sleeve – Uniqlo
I call this my “bumble bee” outfit. Okay the picture doesn’t do the sweater justice but it a NEON yellow sweater its so bright I had to get and I’m a sucker for knit sweaters. This would my lad back outfit or I woke up late outfit (lol). I paired it with basic black leggings and can’t forget the beanie I love this beanie because I love the saying stay weird, its very popular I see it everywhere so I shouldn’t be hard to find.
“X” sweater – Forever 21
black leggings- Forever 21
“stay Weird” beanie- Brandy Melville
This has to be the most formal outfit because Thanksgiving is coming having the family dinner maybe party you wanna look nice. This dress is perfect you can wear it up or down as well and its a good staple piece. Also when I went to Forever 21 they had so many colors in this dress I belted my waist because i like the way It looked but you have too.
Grey Skater Dress- Forever 21
Belt – Forever 21
Mary Jane Heels – Nine West
Hope you like these outfits this was my first lookbook so tell me what you think and what you would wear in the fall/winter.
- Forever 21 ‘Bats and Cats’ Fall/Winter 2013 Lookbook (myfacehunter.com)
- Come As You Are: 90’s Grunge is Retro (fatwallet.com)
- Fall Lookbook (climacochristina.wordpress.com)
- Fall Transition Lookbook (monicasboutiquejohnscreek.com)
- Sweater Weather (foreverfierceblog.wordpress.com)
T.G.I.F!!!! ootd Sept.20.2013
Yay its Friday so this my outfit i keep it very simple and its casual
Since it was a bit chilly in the morning put on this sweater/Kimono
Sweater/Kimono – H&M
Cream Shirt- Uniqlo
Light Blue high Waist Jeans – Garage
Shoes – Vans
Hope you guys liked the outfit 🙂
- OOTD fall internship #1 (polishandgrace.wordpress.com)
- OOTD: Denim on Denim (rohma0malik.wordpress.com)
- OOTD: Casual Saturday (charmingpumpkin.com)