$68 – monki.com
$31 – ringsandtings.com
$32 – pret-a-beaute.com
$81 – jigsaw-online.com
So Hi long time no post. It’s been a long time since I have posted here on a long time and the reason is I had no idea on what to write, also I have been caught up with school and sports. When I started my blog I thought I was going to talk about fashion and beauty which I am but then I realize that I didn’t just want to just write about that because this is my blog and I want to make it more ME.
I would think that I don’t have any beauty or fashion product to talk about what am I going to do or my blog isn’t good like everyone else which brought me down and not want to write anything, I was inspired by a lot of other bloggers and at first I was like “I want to have a blog like that and I want it to be like this,” until that little voice inside my head was like “Do what you want to do say what you want to,” . So NO MORE I’m not going to compare my blog to others and I’m just going to write what I want and make me happy. So I will be posting a usually beauty/ fashion post but I will also post some random post about something else.
Also fun fact I sew.. well I know how to but I just have not bought any pattern paper which I should get on that so yea comment down below if you like to see some D.I.Y stuff.
Yea that’s what happen so far
L.A 🙂 ❤
So stepping away from beauty and fashion for a minute. I’m going to share some weird facts about me because why not 🙂
3. Carmex Lip balm I use to thing Carmex was a glue company. So when ever I saw a person putting on Carmex i would think ” Why are you putting glue on your face!”
this is the lip balm and this what I thought
4. The Bear in the Big Blue House freaked me OUT as a child I thought he would eat me and I never understood why people liked him he just scared me…..
his head is not proportionate to his body!!!!!!
5. So I don’t know if this is weird but I use to know like my straight hair i want the loose curly hair this is before I knew how to use a curling iron but now I like hair the way it is 🙂
6. I did not like chunky heels I used to think that they would be heavy and unflattering but now I love them I’m pretty sure all my boots are chunky heels
7. I don’t like toes I honestly don’t know why they just bother me so much…..
8. I used to never understand dark lipstick because I didn’t understand why people want to have dark lips and that it would get all over your teeth but now I think they are so cool ( yea I’m i know)
9. To this day I don’t understand why there are bright neon colors in makeup palettes because unless it is halloween or you are doing a photo shoot I don’t see people ever wearing those colors unless you don’t care what people think 🙂
So those are some weird facts and honestly I was having a writers block and I couldn’t think of anything fashion and beauty related things but some of the facts are kind of beauty and fashion related(ish)
Tell me if you like these ” Get to know me” post and comment down a weird fact about yourself
DISCLAIMER THIS IS NO WAY BRAGGING!!!!!
The first store I went to was Brandy Melville and I bought this black knit sweater that is SUPER soft
Next I went to Urban Outfitters and usually when I go there I straight to the sale section and I found this
then Forever 21 I have been looking for a statement jacket for a while and I saw this and I really liked it
I went to Sephora not sure what I was gonna get but I left getting these
So I went to Pacsun and they were having a sale buy one (denim) get the one free so I took the deal
My friend she saw this beanie and (she knows I love beanies’) it said LA which was standing Los Angeles but I got because of my initials L.A
I was on a mission to get these legging pants at Uniqlo because my grandma sent over a pair for me and they are so comfy and I really like them and there are so many colors
So that is what I bought if you like these kind of post please like and share 🙂
So it is November yay time for Mustaches and Turkey Day (yum) :), But where did October go it went so fast
Also time for my favorites of October:
They’re Real mascara from benefit it is AMAZING I have very straight short lashes and these do wonderd for my lashes and I’m going to be using this for a while.
Tresemme Heat Tamer Spary this has been talked about so much in the beauty world and I have been blow drying my hair now since it is getting colder and I tend to get sick more often so I much rather sleep with wet ( I take showers at night).
CeraVe my dermatologist recommend this for me its a good face and body cream and I’ve been using it for a long time but then I stopped and used bath and body works lotions but went back to this when skin became dry.
Since it is getting colder where I live it time to pull out the warm jacket and my Uniqlo Fleece jacket is perfect there are so many colors its insane I kind want to buy another one. It keeps you really warm and also it reversible.
It was my birthday in October and I got these keychains for my keys (obviously) and they are so cute they are from kidrobot
If you want me to do a birthday haul give this post a like 🙂
Panic! at the Discos album– one world AMAZING its on repeat that how much I love it
Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Ray
Sweeter than fiction – Taylor swift
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11076467/?claim=m9kvt7qvppy”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Fall is here yay it is my favorite season 🙂
This is the Fall tag asking what you favorite items of Fall are.
Here we go
1. Favorite Fall lip product
Stila Long wear liquid lip color in Patina or Rosebud Salve lip balm
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Essie in Devils Advocate which is a deep black plum color
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Pumpkin Spice Latte I feel like that is a given for most people
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Bath and body works Leaves
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Haunted hay ride because you don’t have to move and I don’t like being scared a lot
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Any mini chocolate or jolly ranchers
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The weather it is perfect its not to cold but I can still wear a sweater and it not so hot that I want to sit in a tub of ice.. lol
So that is my fall pick what are your comment down below I loved to know