$35 – monki.com
$120 – zalando.co.uk
Hi so on April 1st I was nominated for Liebster award which is amazing and shocking because this has never happen to me. My real life and internet friend Ann Nominated me. So Ann if you’re reading this Thank you so much
So first 11 random facts about me
1. I am 5’1 (yes I’m a shorty) and I hope I continue to grow
2. I love Girl scout cookies so much my favorites are Thin mints or Samoas which not a lot of people like
(Frozen thin mints and ice cream are the best)
3. I love to be alone most of the time I am able to think clearly and sometime you just space
4. I’m very indecisive when it comes to buying thing first I would be like ” I love it” the a few minutes later I’m like ” well do I need or do I really like”
5. I HATE being cold so winter is my least favorite season
6. most of my clothing is black, grey or dark blue…. so not much color
7. The worst haircut I had was when I got full bangs they looked awful on me *cringe*
8. I am on a fencing team
9. I was pescetarian for 3 months but there were some foods I couldn’t give up
10. i can be very disorganized
11. My locker in school is filled with water… I don’t know why I guess I’m just lazy..
1. What is your favorite song lyric?
“Do you want to be a snowman?” – Frozen
2. How did you find your favorite singer/band?
This one is hard I am between Panic at the disco and Fall Out Boy
3. Favorite show?
There are so many I really like: Law and Order SVU, DOCTOR WHO and Sherlock
4. What grosses you out?
Blood and when people pick their noses
5. Have you ever dyed your hair? If not, what color would you dye it?
Yes I have dyed it 4 times red, purple, pink and currently its an ombre
6. What are three objects you’d take with you on a island?
Food, water and a boat
7. Hot or cold beverages?
Depends on the weather I like both
8. Favorite food?
Sushi or Mac and Cheese
9. Can you play an instrument?
I can play the violin
10. What do you and your best friend(s) do when hanging out?
We usually hang out at their house, eat pizza, watch a movie, take ridiculous snapchats
11. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Scarlet Johanson, Stanley Tucci and Jennifer Lawrence ( i couldn’t pick one)
Who I nominate
Question to answer
1. what is something you are proud of doing?
2. what superpower do you wish you had?
3. favorite song(s)?
4. Food you dislike?
5. what annoys you the most?
6. Are you a patient person?
7. Any pets? if so what kind, if not do you want one and what kind?
8. what is the worst joke you have heard?
10. Favorite quote you live by?
What is life? We spend our day doing the same routine waking up, going to school, or workinng etc. I have always felt that I haven’t lived my life the way I want to yet and I realize what is … Continue reading
Here it is the average yet weird day of L.A Lets go!!!! So my alarm clocks goes off at 6:00 A.M and I jump out of bed to hit snooze ( I put to my alarm clock on the other … Continue reading
$68 – monki.com
$31 – ringsandtings.com
$32 – pret-a-beaute.com
$81 – jigsaw-online.com
So Hi long time no post. It’s been a long time since I have posted here on a long time and the reason is I had no idea on what to write, also I have been caught up with school and sports. When I started my blog I thought I was going to talk about fashion and beauty which I am but then I realize that I didn’t just want to just write about that because this is my blog and I want to make it more ME.
I would think that I don’t have any beauty or fashion product to talk about what am I going to do or my blog isn’t good like everyone else which brought me down and not want to write anything, I was inspired by a lot of other bloggers and at first I was like “I want to have a blog like that and I want it to be like this,” until that little voice inside my head was like “Do what you want to do say what you want to,” . So NO MORE I’m not going to compare my blog to others and I’m just going to write what I want and make me happy. So I will be posting a usually beauty/ fashion post but I will also post some random post about something else.
Also fun fact I sew.. well I know how to but I just have not bought any pattern paper which I should get on that so yea comment down below if you like to see some D.I.Y stuff.
Yea that’s what happen so far
L.A :) <3
It is a new month which means monthly Favorites!!
BTW Can you believe its going to be 2014 soon whoa the year is going by so fast anyway on to the favorites
Its become really cold where I live which means my lips have become very dry and chapped. If you’ve read some of my older posts then you might know that the Rosebub Salves Lip Balm is my holy grail but I started to use Carmex lip balm. ( There is a funny story with me and Carmex lip balm here)
Another Lip Product is the N.Y.X Matte lip creme in Stockh0lm I have been looking for a shade like this for a while and when I saw that Target was selling it I so happy. It is a pink-beige shade
The Bumble and Bumble Surf spray I know I am late on the bandwagon but I have been eyeing this product for a while and I decide to buy the sample because I wanted to see what it would be like and I think I will get full size. I usually spray it when I curl or take my hair out of braids This will give your hair some volume. The spray has a very beachy smell like it actually smalls like the beach its really subtle though I highly recommend it.
OPI nail polish in Linkin Park After Dark I really like dark nail polish for the fall and winter basically anytime. This shade it a blackish- purple color or MAC’s lipstick in Rebel or Cyber melted in to a nail polish…..
Eyeko London eyeliner I have been looking for an eyeliner and this liner omg I’m loving it dries so fast!. Most liquid liner are very wet and I have monolids so when I open my eyes the liner gets all over my lid and its a struggle. But this liner I don’t have that problem with and I don’t have to wait for it to dry.
Lately I haven’t been wearing jeans lately basically because I’m just lazy and I want to be comfortable for school yeah. Specifically the pants from Uniqlo I talked about them in my recent haul here and I have been wearing the religiously. So comfortable and they are slightly high waisted which i do like.
My sweater from Brandy Melville I have worn a lot and I kinda want to go get more of them because they are so soft and comfy also basic too. The one problem I have with the sweater is it snags to EVERYTHING I was walking and the sleeve got stuck to a doorknob, but beside that I love it.
Since it was Thanksgiving I did eat a lot of mash potatoes, Stuffing and the most important Pumpkin Pie ( so good)
Stacy’s Pita Cinnamon and Sugar chips oh my goodness these are so good my friend she brought them once and I tried some and fell in love i suggest to try them. You can get them in Target, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s.
Sweater Weather – The Neighborhood
Tennis Court – Lorde
Still Sane – Lorde
So those are my November Favorites :)
Comment down what your favorites are :)